Stress Kerja Diitinjau dari Job Satisdaction pada Karyawan PT. Sumatra Sarana Sekar Sakti

  • Fredy Fredy Universitas Prima Indonesia
  • Ina Evita Sari Pasaribu Universitas Prima Indonesia
  • Rianda Elvinawanty Universitas Prima Indonesia
Keywords: Work Stress, Job Satisfaction, Employee

Abstract

This study aims to determine the relationship between job satisfaction and work stress. The hypothesis of this study states that there is a negative correlation between job satisfaction and work stress, with the assumption that the higher job satisfaction, the lower the work stress and conversely the lower job satisfaction, the higher work stress. The subjects of the study are 106 employee at PT. SumatraSarana Sekar Sakti Medan selected by the nonprobability technique method that is saturated sample or often called total sampling. Data were obtained from a scale for measuring work stress and job satisfaction. The calculation was performed by means of testing requirements analysis (assumption) that consist of a test for normality and linearity. The analysis of the data was performed using product moment correlation with SPSS 20 for Windows. The result of data analysis showed that the correlation coefficient was -0.197 with p 0.021 (p < 0.05). It showed that there is a negative correlation between job satisfaction and work stress. The result indicate that the contribution given to the variable of job satisfaction and work stress addiction is by 3.9 percent and the remaining 96.1 percent is affected by other factiors. From this result, it is concluded that the hypothesis stating there is a negative relationship between job satisfaction and work stress is accepted.

References

Andini, O. P., Sunuharyo, B. S., & Utami, H. N., 2018. Pengaruh Kepuasan Kerja Terhadap Stres Kerja Dan Turnover Intention Karyawan. Jurnal Administrasi Bisnis Vol.54, No.1. Diakses pada tanggal 20 Desember 2018 dari: http://administrasibisnis.studentjournal.ub.ac.id/index.php/jab/article/view/2210.

Azwar, S. 2004. Reliabilitas dan Validitas. Jakarta: Pustaka Belajar.

Hartatik, P.I. 2014. Buku Praktis Mengembangkan SDM. Yogyakarta : Laksana.

Mei, 2014, Kronologi Sadisnya Epi Suhendar Bunuh Anak Kandung, detik.com [diakses pada 30 juli 2019 21.35] https://news.detik.com/berita/2479421/kronologi-sadisnya-epi-suhendar-bunuh-anak-kandung.

Murshed, S. S., & Jalil, M. A. 2018. The Interrelationship between Co-Workers Support, Job Satisfaction, and Work Stress Among Apparel Merchandisers. Journal Of Science And Research Methodology Vol.9, No.4, 21-30. Diakses pada tanggal 21 Desember 2018 dari: https://www.academia.edu/37513898/The_Interrelationship_between_Co-Workers_Support_Job_Satisfaction_and_Work_Stress_Among_Apparel_Merchandisers.

Olii, S., 2019, Sarjono, Karyawan KONI Stres Berat Tak Berani Pulang ke Rumah, tribunolahraga.com [ diakses pada 30 juli 2019 21.30] http://www.tribunolahraga.com/2019/05/16/olimpiade/sarjono-karyawan-koni-stress-berat-tak-berani-pulang-ke-rumah/.

Robbins, S. P. 2007. Perilaku Organisasi. Salemba Empat, Jakarta.

Sugiyono. 2013. Metode Penelitian Manajemen. Bandung: Penerbit Alfabeta.

Syah, R. N., & Indrawati, E. S. 2016. Hubungan Antara Kepuasan Kerja dengan Stres Kerja Pada Sopir Bus PO Agra Mas. Jurnal Empati Vol.5, No.3, 543-548. Diakses pada tanggal 10 November 2018 dari: https://ejournal3.undip.ac.id/index.php/empati/article/view/15399.

Wijono, S. 2012. Psikologi Industri dan Organisasi : Dalam suatu Bidang Gerak Psikologi Sumber Daya Manusia. Jakarta : Kencana.

Zainal, V. R., Hadad, M. D., & Ramly, M., 2014. Kepemimpinan dan Perilaku Organisasi. Jakarta: Rajawali.
Published
2020-07-27
How to Cite
Fredy, F., Pasaribu, I., & Elvinawanty, R. (2020). Stress Kerja Diitinjau dari Job Satisdaction pada Karyawan PT. Sumatra Sarana Sekar Sakti. Jurnal Ilmiah Psyche, 14(1), 01 - 10. https://doi.org/10.33557/jpsyche.v14i1.979
Section
Articles
Abstract viewed = 1 times
Jurnal Ilmiah Psyche : 1 times