Jurnal Bina Komputer is a scientific journal that presents original articles about knowledge and information on research or application of the latest research and development in the field of information and communication technology. This ethics statement for all parties involved in the process of publishing scientific journals, namely managers, editors, and authors. The Code of Ethics for Scientific publication basically upholds three ethical values in publication, namely (i) Neutrality, which is free from conflicts of interest in the management of publications; (ii) Justice, which is to give authorship rights to those who are entitled as authors; and (iii) Honesty, which is free from duplication, fabrication, falsification, and plagiarism in publications.
- Publisher Jurnal Bina Komputer is responsible for publishing the manuscript which after going through the process of editing, reviewing, and laying out in accordance with the journal publishing rules.
- Publisher Jina Bina Komputer is responsible for ensuring academic freedom for editors and Ministries in carrying out their respective duties.
- Publisher Jurnal Bina Komputer is responsible for maintaining privacy and protecting intellectual property and copyright, and editorial independence.
- The Editor of Jurnal Bina Komputer is responsible for deciding which texts are worthy of publication which refer to the applicable legal requirements regarding defamation, copyright infringement, duplication, data fabrication, data falsification and plagiarism.
- In the process of reviewing and receiving the manuscript, the editorial team of Jurnal Bina Komputer based on the principle of equality of treatment in making decisions to publish the text by not distinguishing the race, gender, religion, ethnicity, nationality, or political ideology of the author.
- The editor and editorial team of Jurnal Bina Komputer will not disclose any information about the manuscript or manuscript entered except with the author's permission.
- Unpublished manuscripts will not be used by the editor of Jurnal Bina Komputer and will be returned directly to the author.
- Authors must present articles of thought or research clearly, honestly, and without duplication, data fabrication, data falsification and plagiarism.
- The author is responsible for the confirmation submitted for the articles that have been written.
- The author must show a reference to the opinions and works of others quoted.
- Authors must write articles ethically, honestly and responsibly, in accordance with applicable scientific writing rules.
- The author does not double submit to other journals while the process in Jurnal Bina Komputer is still processing.
- The author does not object if the article is edited in the review and layout process without changing the substance or main idea of the writing.