A. General Requirements
The minimum standard requirements of Indonesian Language Education and Literature must be
- Written in Indonesian or English.
- The length of submitted paper is at least 10 pages and no more than 15 pages.
- Use of a tool such as Mendeley for reference management and formatting, and choose APA style.
Make sure that your paper is prepared using the Bina Edukasi paper template.
B. Structure of The Manuscript
The manuscript must be prepared and suggested present follow the structure:
- Title. The title of paper is max 14 words, without Acronym or abbreviation
- Abstract. The Abstract has minimum 100 words and maximum 150 WORDS; No citation; State in the abstract a primary objective, research design, methodology, main outcomes and results, and the conclusions.
- Section structure. Authors are suggested to present their articles in the section structure: Introduction - Method - Results and Discussion – Conclusion
References. Expect a minimum of 10 references primarily with minimum 60% to journal papers.