Pengaruh Kepemimpinan, Motivasi Kerja dan Komunikasi Terhadap Kinerja Karyawan Melalui Kepuasan Kerja

  • Estiningsih Estiningsih Universitas Amikom Yogyakarta
Keywords: Leadership, motivation, communication, satisfaction

Abstract

This study includes explanatory namely a study model to find and explain causal relationships between variables through testing hypotheses that use a quantitative approach with qualitative analysis which intends to explain the causality relationship between variables through hypothesis testing and analysis of the research variables. By testing the influence between variables related to Leadership, Communication, Employee Performance and Job Satisfaction.The results of the study that the effect of variable job satisfaction (Y1) is influenced by leadership (X1), motivation (X2) and communication (X3) together by 42.9% while the remaining 57.1% is influenced by other variables outside this research model. While the effect of variable employee performance (Y2) is influenced by leadership (X1), motivation (X2), communication (X3) and work satisfaction (Y1) together by 45% while the remaining 55% is influenced by other variables outside this research model.

References

Bass, B. M., & Avolio, B. J. (2003). Multifactor Leadership Questionnaire: Manual and Sampler Set. (3nd ed.). Palo Alto,CA: Mind Garden, Inc.
Effendy, O.U. (2003). Ilmu Komunikasi Teori dan Praktek. Bandung: PT. Remaja Rosda karya.
Gulö, W. (2005). Metodologi Penelitian. Jakarta: PT Grasindo.
Hidayat, R. (2013). Pengaruh kepemimpinan terhadap komunikasi, kepuasan kerja, dan komitmen organisasi pada industri perbankan. Makara Seri Sosial Humaniora.
Marzuki. (2000). Metodologi Riset. Yogyakarta: Prasetia Widia Pratama.
Mathis, R., & Jackson, J. (2002). Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Jakarta: Salemba empat.
Partini, S.H. (2013). Pengaruh komunikasi, jurnal kepemimpinan dan kedisiplinan kerja terhadap kinerja karyawan pada dinas komunikasi dan informatika Pemerintah Kota Surakarta. Manajemen Bisnis Syariah, 1.
Rizondra. (2013). Pengaruh motivasi kerja, gaya kepemimpinan dan budaya organisasi terhadap kinerja pegawai dengan kepuasan kerja pegawai sebagai intervening variabel pada Dipertahortnakbun Kabupaten Pesisir Selatan. Program Studi Magister Sains Manajemen: Universitas Bung Hatta.
Sofyandi, H., & Garniwa, I. (2007). Perilaku organisasional. Yogyakarta: Graha Ilmu.
Published
2019-04-25
How to Cite
Estiningsih, E. (2019). Pengaruh Kepemimpinan, Motivasi Kerja dan Komunikasi Terhadap Kinerja Karyawan Melalui Kepuasan Kerja. Journal Management, Business, and Accounting, 17(2), 47-58. https://doi.org/10.33557/mbia.v17i2.344
Section
Articles
Abstract viewed = 180 times
5 : 773 times