Peer Review Process
ll manuscripts and the guidelines for this journal. The manuscripts must address scientific merit or novel is appropriate to the focus and scope. All manuscripts must be free from plagiarism contents. All authors are suggested to use plagiarism detection software to do the similarity checking. Editors check the plagiarism detection of articles in this journal by using a Turnitin software.
The research article submitted to this journal will be peer-reviewed at least 2 (two) or more expert reviewers. The reviewers give scientific valuable comments improving the contents of the manuscript.
Final decision of articles will be made according to Editors comments. Publication of accepted articles including the sequence of published articles will be made by the Editor in Chief by considering the sequence of accepted dates and the geographical distribution of authors as well as thematic issues. All articles reviewed by reviewer below:
1. Prof. Waspodo, M.Ed.,Ph.D. (Universitas Bina Darma)
2. Prof. Dr. ME. Winarno, M.Pd (Universitas Negeri Malang)
3. Dr. Bayu Hardiyono, M.Pd. (Universitas Bina Darma)
4. Dr. Heri Yusfi, M.Pd. (Universitas Sriwijaya)
5. Rasyono, M.Pd. (Universitas Jambi)
6. Endie Riyoko, M.Pd. (Universitas PGRI Palembang)
Arif Hidayat, M.Pd. (Universitas Bina Darma)
Riyan Pratama, M.Or. (Universitas Bina Darma)