Jurnal Ilmiah Bina Manajemen (JIBM) with registered number p-ISSN (2085-0336) and e-ISSN (2655-8531), is a peer reviewed journal published twice a year (March and September) by the Directorate of Research and Community Service at University of Bina Darma. This journal dedicated for research results in the fields of Human Capital, Strategy Management, Marketing, Finance, and other Management discussions. All paper published on JIBM will be given a DOI (digital object identifier). The journal has a plagiarism checking system using turnitin. JIBM indexed by google schoolar dan Crossref.
Focus and Scope
The editorial board welcomes original submissions in Indonesia and English. The number of words for a research article should preferably be between 5,000 and 8,000. The following are some of the topical areas (but not limited to) relevant to the journal:
- Human Capital
- Marketing Management,
- Finance Management,
- Shariah Management
- Strategic Management,
- Operation Management,
- Human Resource Management,
- Green Management
- Supply Chain Management,
- Green Supply Chain Management,
- Knowledge Management,
- Public Accounting,
- Management Accounting,
- Financial Accounting,
- Management Control System,
- Management Information System,
- International Business,
- Business Economics,
- Business Ethics and Sustainable,
- Entrepreneurship, and
- Banking - Shariah Banking
Authors are invited to submit complete unpublished and original works, which are not under review in any other journal.
This journal is published in printed (upon request only) and online version. The online version can be free access and download.
Paper Selection and Publication Process
- Upon receipt of paper submission, the Editor sends an E-mail of confirmation to the corresponding author within 1-3 working days. If you fail to receive this confirmation, your submission/e-mail may be missed. Please contact the Editor in time for that.
- Peer review. We use a double-blind system for peer review; both reviewers’ and authors’ identities remain anonymous. The submitted manuscript will be reviewed by at least two experts: one editorial staff member as well as one to three external reviewers. The review process may take 4-6 weeks.
- The Result review is notify by an email .
- The authors revise paper and pay publication fee (300.000 IDR).
- E-journal in PDF is available on the journal’s webpage, free of charge for download.
Peer Review Process
The journal uses double-blind system: the reviewers' identities remain anonymous to authors, while the reviewers can see authors' identities. Two reviewers from outside and one editor from the journal typically involve in reviewing a submission.
1. The author submits the manuscript
2. Editor's evaluation [some manuscripts were rejected or returned before the review process]
3. Peer Review double-blind
4. Editor Decision
5. Confirm publication to author
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.